The Columbia Grange (upstairs hall)
is for rent!
Tables and chairs are included in the rental fee. There is a small kitchen with refrigerator, sink, and microwave (see map below). Rental must conclude by 10 pm out of respect for our neighbors, and noise restrictions. Below is our current fee schedule. To set up a specific rental date, or for further information about a possible rental, please call the Columbia Grange voicemail (503-695-2200), or complete and submit the form below. A Grange representative will get back to you shortly.
**Please note: At this time the Grange does not allow alcohol on the premises.**
Columbia Grange Rental Fees
BUILDING USE TIME (includes renter’s prep and clean-up time):
Less than 2 hours: $35/Members; $50/Non-Members; $200/Business
2-4 hours: $70/Members; $100/Non-Members; $300/Business
Additional hours: $35/hour Members; $50/hour Non-Members; $100/hour Business
Cleaning Fee: $35 to $50/Members; $50 to $75/Non-Members; $150/Business
NOTE: Cleaning fee varies based on number of people, and if the event involves food and drink.
- $100 refundable advance security deposit to be provided by renter. This will be returned upon inspection of the Grange following the event. A refund check will be mailed within 2 weeks if there is no damage to the Grange Hall. If event is cancelled less than 3 weeks prior to event, $50 of this advance fee will NOT be refunded.
- A Rental Agreement will be mailed to you once you determine the number of guests, date and number of hours, and if food will be served.
- No charge for Memorials or Celebrations of Life for Corbett community members.
- If you are a Grange member, and you have special considerations, concerns, or fee requests, please let us know and we will work with you as a Grange member.
- User Agrees to provide Event Insurance to cover their event, naming Columbia Grange #267 as “An Additional Insured.”
- General liability insurance policy covering bodily injury and property damage in an amount no less than One Million Dollars ($1,000,000) with a general aggregate limit of at least Two Million Dollars ($2,000,000). The User, and not the Columbia Grange, shall be responsible for insuring any of User’s personal property that may be brought onto the Premises and releases the Columbia Grange from any damages to such property arising on or about the Grange Hall premises from any cause.
- Columbia Grange Insurance does not provide insurance for private parties, so it is the responsibility of the renter to provide this additional insurance. If you are a homeowner, this additional insurance certificate is usually provided at no additional cost (or minimal cost) by your insurance company. Renter must provide proof of event insurance at least one week prior to the event at the Grange.
- Event insurance is available at a reasonable cost from various vendors, such as www.eventinsurancenow.com. The Columbia Grange makes no representation or warranty regarding such insurance products.