Join us for the
Corbett Ladies’ Holiday Tea!
Place: Bridal Veil Church
125 Lucas Rd, Springdale / Corbett97060
This Christmas Tea is planned as a POT-LUCK brunch! Lynne Page will sponsor us again and bring turkey and ham. What yummy side dish would you like to cook up and share?
Also, just for fun, bring a gift in a jar!!! It can be a favorite dry ingredients for soup or brownies, OR, it could be a scarf or hat! We'll eat, sip some of Star's famous cider, exchange some gifts in jars, and sing carols with Diane’s piano accompaniment. Be sure to wear something festive and be ready to have a really unique time together!
- A salad, side dish or dessert to share
- A gift in a jar
- Your best singing voice
- A camera to capture the fun … be sure to email photos to me
Upcoming Tea ideas:
- Jan – How to travel on a budget – fun facts, tips, and trips!
- Feb – How to add value to your home, where to begin with repairs & decorating, and how to stage your home for resale
- March – Neighbors helping neighbors during disasters. We’ll talk about very practical ways we can take care of ourselves and help each other during scary times. This is what women do, right???!!!
- Upcoming – Line Dancing, Improv Fun, and the Language of Love.
For more Info:
Bev Law, 503-695-3552, BevLaw@cascadeaccess.com
Polly Malby, 503-313-4820, Polly@ShadesToRemember.com
Special Thanks to Lynne Page of Edward Jones for hosting this event each year!
Be sure to look her up and schedule a consultation – she’s the remarkable human being who has helped me retire TWICE and stay sane and solvent!!!