Theme: Is it possible to get through the Holidays without gaining weight???
“The Holidays are coming, the Holidays are coming! Oh Noooo!” The topic for discussion this month is, “What can I do right now to protect myself from over-indulgence and weight gain this season?”
‘Tis the season of standing, schmoozing and stuffing our tummies to the point that our waistbands get tighter and our pants get shorter. Without resorting to fad dieting, expensive supplements, and unsustainable promises … are there realistic changes you and I can make right now to support our desire to lead healthy lives in every season?
Please come and share YOUR solutions! (No sales pitches please!)
- Healthy Snacks to munch on
- Friends and Neighbors
- Great ideas to share
Upcoming Tea Topics:
- Nov – no Tea
- Dec – Christmas Tea – details TBA
- Jan – How to travel on a budget – fun facts, tips, and trips!
- Feb – How to add value to your home, where to begin with repairs & decorating, and how to stage your home for resale
- March – Neighbors helping neighbors during disasters. We’ll talk about very practical ways we can take care of ourselves and help each other during scary times. This is what women do, right???!!!
- Upcoming – Line Dancing, Improv Fun, and the Language of Love.
For more Info: Bev Law, 503-695-3552, firstname.lastname@example.org
Polly Malby, 503-313-4820, email@example.com